Overworked? Stressed? Muscles Tense
From Spending Too Much Time on
Get An Exceptional Massage By An Experienced, Caring Therapist
Special Deal – Get an EXTRA 1/2 Hour FREE on Your 1st Visit!
Read what people are saying:
“Gifted. Attentive. Meticulous. Thorough. Accommodating. Healing. That’s Susanne Runion. I’ve had massages from close to 20 therapists in locations as diverse as French Polynesia and Washington, DC; for years, I’ve had weekly massages in my home. Susanne Runion is #1 on the list. I came to San Francisco to run a marathon, and I wanted a post-race massage by a San Francisco massage therapist who would come to my hotel room, so I wouldn’t have to exert any more effort to travel to a studio. After a careful search, I chose Susanne, and now I’m ready to move to San Francisco so she can become my regular massage therapist. Further, her fee is so low that I encouraged her to increase it by at least $10/hour. She’s worth every cent.”
– Debra Abrams, San Francisco Massage Client
“I first saw Susanne Runion years ago at Meakim and Stern spinal care office. I was getting treatments after a horrible car accident that left me in pain for a solid year. I could barely turn my neck when she started treatment. I was defeated and chronically in pain. My chiropractic adjustments helped, but it was the work of Susanne that saved me. She worked on me every week for a year and paid close attention to where the “source” was. She intuitively knew where to focus and patiently worked through my request. I have not found anyone who knows my body quite like her and I’ve had a lot of work from Esalen to numerous people here in the city. Susanne also became a friend as we got to know each other through so many sessions. She is soothing, calming, and a great human being that actually cares about people’s well being. She has known some of my personal struggles and I’m excited to start hypnotherapy with her soon for smoking and releasing negative patterns in my life. I’ve gone long stretches without her when I feel better and when I return she picks up right where we left off. I’ve recomended everyone I know to her and can’t praise her energy enough. Her office is a spiritual haven I find hard to leave:)
– Melanie S, San Francisco Massage Client
“It was like when it’s Christmas time, and you get a tree and decorate it and you turn the lights on for the very first time and everything lights up perfectly – that’s how I felt.”
– Michael D, San Francisco Massage Client
My name is Susanne Runion and I have been practicing massage for 15 years, and have over 1,000 hours of training. People float out of my office, leaving all of their stress and tension behind. The same thing will happen to you! You will feel relaxed as soon as you walk in. My office is a beautiful, warm, healing sanctuary of relaxation filled with candles, soft lighting, orchids, and a bubbling fountain. You will feel stress leaving your body as your mind is calmed by tranquil music and soothing aromas of essential oils. Pain and tension will disappear as long, deep, slow massage strokes are applied to your aching muscles with just the right amount of pressure. After you have each individual muscle relaxed during your massage session, you will feel total relaxation radiating through you like the warm sun on a summer day. Your massage will be customized based on your needs from the techniques I have learned studying holistic health and wellness for the last 20 years. I also have very easy parking. Call me today at (415) 336-6128
How San Francisco Massage Clinic’s work is different
- You’ll get a full 60 minute massage, not a 50 minute massage, which is the new standard at many San Francisco massage establishments.
- You’ll get an amazing massage by an experienced therapist. There are no regulations or requirements for massage in San Francisco. I have over 15 years of consistent full-time massage experience (15-20+ massages each week, every week) and over 1,000 hours of massage training. I am trained in many different types of massage and I can customize your massage just for you. I attended The National Holistic Institute, which is one of the most prestigious massage schools in the San Francisco Bay Area, and graduated at the top of my class.
- You’ll get an incredible spa experience without the spa price. I worked as a the massage manager at the most prominent day spa in San Francisco for two years before starting my own massage practice. As a result, I learned to create a truly extraordinary massage experience.
- You’ll feel relaxed as soon as you walk in. I have created a beautiful, soothing San Francisco massage environment. I have a beautiful massage room filled with orchids, soft lighting, and rose quartz candles. I strive to create a friendly, warm and inviting atmosphere at my San Francisco massage office.
- Susanne is also a Hypnotherapist, specializing in weight loss, anxiety and releasing past traumas. Click here to go to Susanne’s Hypnotherapy website.
San Francisco Massage Rates
Call Susanne Runion today at (415) 336-6128
San Francisco Massage Clinic, 1615 Polk Street, Suite 10, San Francisco, CA 94109 (415) 336-6128